Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Apple a Day




So I left the room for a few minutes and walked in on Brock eating an apple. I thought to myself "isn't so cute and such a good eater." But then I thought how did he get that apple off the counter? Then I remembered Dustin saying something about a "smooshy" apple and throwing it away this morning!!! It took me just a few moments to realize my son is a garbage digger!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

All of my kids have been garbage diggers. That's why when you come to my house, you'll see our large kitchen garbage sitting on top of the counter!

Kristie and Trevin said...

Ava loves the garbage! that is where she eats most of her meals too! I yelled at her three times just today! It makes me feel better to know that my kid isnt the only one...

Meg said...

He looks so innocent....