Two trips to the doctors office for croup and ear infections.
Plenty of blood, raspberries and tears from constant falling and tripping.
Two 18 month old toddlers running opposite directions in the airport, at the beach and everywhere else.
Waking up at 2:30am Hawaii time, only for a few days!
The Upsides to Kauai 2009
The beach.
The weather.
The North Shore of Kauai.
Being all together as a family for a whole week!
Plenty of chickens and roosters to chase (DoDos according to the kids).
Loves donuts for everyone but me!
Pineapple and a lot of fruit.
Macadamia nuts.
A Marvelous Gluten Free Bakery with the best muffins and cookies I have had since being diagnosed with Celiac Sprue.
The kids did awesome on both flights, despite delays and being sick.
5 comments:
Wow. You two are super brave to take two TODDLERS to Hawaii!! Great pictures, though!
At least you can say you tried it! The beach sounds like heaven right now. I missed your birthday last month, sorry and happy birthday.
I have a whole new appreciation for my parents now as I remember the family vacations we took growing up. Trips with kids are great family time, but not much of a vacation for moms and dads!
How fun! I want to go there so bad, but do I want to take 2 kids... Loved the pictures!
Sign us up! We will come with you next year...kid free :) I'm sure by then we will need a break too!!
Post a Comment