Monday, January 26, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow, it is already the end of January and I haven't even attempted a blog post since before Christmas! Time flies. Christmas was fun but we were all sick so we didn't take very many pictures or leave the house very often. We had an awesome New Year's bash that ended at 8pm and Dustin and I were in bed by 10pm! We are so old and tired.

We are still chasing the kids around. They are as busy as ever and as messy as can be! We are now looking forward to a trip to Kauai next month and we are already stressed about the flight. Dustin has been working hard to get lots of toys on eBay for a good deal to break out intermittently during the 6 hour flight.

These pictures explain what our days are like with two almost 18 month old toddlers! I think it is hilarious that Brock is a meticulous eater and Indie is a little "Pig Pen" when it comes to eating. Brock probably doesn't want to waste any chocolate pudding!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Melanie,
You better try out Benadryl on the kiddos before the flight to see if makes them sleepy...if it does then I suggest a dose for each to have a sane trip over! And I wouldn't serve pudding...ha! They are just too cute and you will have lots of fun in Hawaii!! Have a great time.
Love,
Stephanie