Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Heber Valley Century Ride

So I have to say that I finshed my first century ride, that is 100miles! It was also my friend Leslee's first century too! It was such a great day. Our group consisted of Leslee, Ken, Dustin, Jeff, Scott and me.

My cousins Jeff and Scott were patient enough to ride with us too!

Scott lives in Utah, but Jeff drove all the way from Denver to ride with us.

The ride was awesome and hard at the same time. There was a lot of climbing involved...about 4500ft. and I am not sure we were totally prepared for that.


We all made it and had such a good time. The leaves were beautiful and the temperature was perfect! I think we might have to put it on the calender for fall 2009!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are AMAZING! Can you bottle up some of that energy and send it my way?

ScottJ said...

That was a really fun ride. My gps had my total elevation at 7900ft. I don't know if there was an error with my edge or what but I like to tell people we did 8000 ft. We will have to get together on some rides next year.

Aimee Ferrin said...

Man Mel....way to go!!!