Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

The first few days of school are always crazy at our house, not because we go to school...the school is just in front of our house. The great thing about school starting is that Brock is completely entertained from 8:20 til 8:45 a.m. He climbs on top of their Bumbo, a seat, and intently watches all the kids getting dropped off at school. I think he is already excited to go to school...too bad he still has a long time to wait. Indie is too busy and on the go to stop and watch anything! They are so different from each other already.


3 comments:

Angela Bentley Fife said...

So dang cute! Can't stand it. Love the looking out the crack of the window blinds at the schoolkids. maybe talk to him about peeping toms for those teenage years. Cute, cute family!

Brea Marie said...

Melanie, It's Brea (Nielsen) Wentz. Your mom gave my mom your blog address. Your twins are so adorable! We live two blocks from an elemtary school, so we watch the kids too. Hey, it's free entertainment! I am going to add you to my blog list if that's alright and check back with ya. Good to finally see your kiddos, I've heard so much about them. - Brea

Emily said...

mel.... finally bloggin about the twins! I love it!
looks like you had fun at the beach I am glad & sounds like you lucked out on the plane! Good thing your babes are so chill!